Behringer ULTRABASS BX4500H Bass Amp Head
The Behringer ULTRABASS BX4500H Bass Amp Head is amazingly versatile. The powerful 450W bass amplifier is equipped with patented Dynamizer technology, a switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor, and Behringer's revolutionary Shape filter for midband frequency control. The head also provides a dedicated 5-band EQ with Bright and Deep functions, a musical opto-limiter, vintage-style VU meter, and XLR direct output.
You can select the Bright and Ultrabass functions with the supplied footswitch and insert an external EFX signal through the TRS effects send and return. 3 speaker outputs are available including TRS and Neutrik Speakon connections. Heat is controlled by a temperature-controlled cooling system.
- 450W bass amplifier head
- Dynamizer technology
- Switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor Shape filter for midband frequency control
- 5-band EQ with Bright and Deep functions Musical opto-limiter
- Vintage-style VU meter
- XLR direct output
- EFX loop (TRS effects send and return)
- 3 speaker outputs - (TRS and Neutrik Speakon connections)
- Temperature-controlled cooling system