With automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel,
With automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel, 200 selectable UHF channels, true diversity protection from RF hits and dropouts, soft-touch controls, easy setup and great sound, the 3000 Series wireless delivers truly professional performance.
The versatile UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching.
• Automatic frequency scanning
• 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
• True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
• Interference-resistant UHF band operation
• Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch
• Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
• Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
• Ground-lift switch
• Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
• Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space